Most of the rest of me is quite enjoying Tajikistan, but I have to say that my feet definitely are NOT. The heat and extended travel caused my feet to swell (lovely I know) now with it always being so hot and sweaty and dusty, my shoes, which I am still in the process of breaking in keep rubbing and giving me blisters. In Sweden I ended up on a walk that was much longer than I first intended (over 5k) in shoes that I had only worn once before for a short period so I ended up with a MASSIVE blister, or rather just an area where the skin got rubbed right off! So, here is a lovely picture of my ugly deformed feet at the end of today.
While this may be nothing compared to what some of you have experienced elsewhere, this little guy was waiting for me when I went to bed:
And this little guy was waiting for me when I woke up:
A present from this little guy (or girl... I'm really not sure) named Bindy
One thing that I do really like about Tajikistan, particularly at this time of year is the roses, they seem to be everywhere. Here are a few from my yard.
Along with some fruit trees in my yard as well which are well on their way.
Pears
And Persimmons.
Well that's it for today,
Cindy with sore feet!








No comments:
Post a Comment