Hey all, just have a quick minute in the Stockholm Airport as I am on my way to Tajikistan via Latvia. Sweden was a great chance to wrap my head around the organization I work for and what they believe on a whole variety of issues, get to meet new friends and co-workers, and a chance to catch up with a few old ones! Here is a quick video of some of the countryside.
Sweden definitely has an enchanted feeling to it, and the lush greenery, flowers and forests were welcome after a long winter in Canada and before I head to a hot dry summer in Taj! All in all I will be very glad to get back 'home' to Tajikistan, although there will be little more than a minute to catch my breath before we are off and running with all sorts of projects, I'm quite looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment